Joining the ACAQ
The ACAQ needs your support so that we can lobby for the protection of access to climbing areas, so that we can develop strong working relationships with land managers, and to ensure that climbing continues to be a sustainable and positive form of outdoor recreation.
You should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, if you do not receive a confirmation email or have any questions, please contact the secretary or by mail at PO box 12211, Brisbane, Qld, 4003.
Thank you for considering joining ACAQ. Remember we need your support to help keep the climbing areas you know and love open, and to open areas you may never have been to or even heard of. The ACAQ is an incorporated association, all money used by the ACAQ is used transparently and accountably for supporting, protecting and developing climbing access.
Whilst we naturally welcome interstate membership, we are fundamentally a Queensland based organisation, so we’d encourage interstate members to support the leading climbing advocacy body in their state.
- New South Wales – Sydney Rockclimbing Club
- Victoria – Victorian Climbing Club
- South Australia – Climbing Club of South Australia
- Western Australia – Climbers Association of Western Australia
- Tasmania – It would be great to see a representative body re-established in Tasmania, get on www.thesarvo.com and make it happen!